Take a look inside our yarns: our products are just as varied as the sophisticated technology that lies behind them.
For our yarns are not only appealing to the eye. They will also win you over because of the quality of our production technology.
Overview of the technological variety:
- Optimal covering of the elastane core thread, even when using the finest covering yarns (e.g. dtex 5f3)
- Tried and tested manufacturing process with almost unlimited possible combinations based on elastane or natural rubber
- Special manufacturing process: air-jet technology
- Processing of all types of textured filament yarns (e.g. polyamide, polyester, coloured too) into high-quality and cost-effective elastic yarns
- Use of the latest hollow spindle twisting machine from Hamel
- Production of yarns for the weaving industry in thicknesses from Nm 20/2 to Nm 160/2
- Processing of multiple thread yarns (cotton, viscose, lyocell, wool, etc.) into elastic hollow spindle twists