With us, you have the choice!
Experience an impressive variety of yarns of the highest quality: Whether covered, Hamel-Elasto-Twist or airjet yarns - we develop and produce a wide variety of yarn types for every conceivable application.
Let our yarns inspire you. On request, we develop special yarns, just for you. Tailor-made according to your personal requirements.
Leather quality yarns delight in:
• Round knitwear
• Medical products such as bandages or stockings
• Flat knitwear
• Woven goods
• Technical applications
The right type
for the right
Especially fine or with defined stretching; Transparent or coloured? You have the choice. Depending on the area in which you would like to use our yarns - whether for fashionable clothing, in the medical or technical sector - we have the appropriate yarn ready.
• Simple and double wrapped yarns: For the wide variety of applications, e.g. in the fine stocking industry
• Air-Jet yarns: High-quality and economical Elastan yarns, e.g. for weaving, round embroidery, socks or Seamless
• Hamel Elasto Twist yarns: Elastic weaving yarns, e.g. for use in necklace and shot
Do you need an innovative solution when it comes to yarn? Take the opportunity to exchange ideas with a competent knowledge carrier. Decades of experience make us experts in yarn development.
With us you have the advantage
• You benefit from expert advice and reliable support.
• You will receive tailor-made solutions tailored to your specific needs.
• In our in-house laboratory, we carry out technological analyses of yarns and fabric patterns for you.
New ideas? Good ideas?
Elastic covered yarns
In the winding process, the stretched elastane is passed through a hollow spindle and wound with the raw material (including PA, PES, CO) on a bobbin and wound onto a yarn carrier. By setting the technical parameters such as the stretching, the twists per meter and the selected raw material, the properties of the wrap yarn are determined.
The Single Cover is a wrapping yarn which is wrapped with only one raw material either in S or Z direction.
In Double Cover, the raw material is wound around the elastane in S and Z direction.
Air jet yarns
Application: e.g. sock plating yarn, seamless, circular knitting
Hamel – Elasto Twist
Applications: Weaving, technical textiles