- You gain a reliable partner with experience, competence and the willingness to invest in new technologies.
- You receive yarns of the best quality due to our internal quality assurance process.
- You will receive individual new developments, tailor-made according to your specific requirements.
You are important to us!
As a medium-sized family business, we are fully aware of our responsibility to our employees, society and the environment. Our high-quality products are manufactured in Germany.
- Employment of refugees, who
are thus given an opportunity for integration and social inclusion.
- Engagement and sponsoring for decades in the football club SV Amstetten - the J.Lederer Cup takes place annually
- Sponsoring of the social development association Amstetten, which is involved in the most diverse social concerns (hospice movement, integration of refugees on site, support of schools, kindergartens, etc.)
- Reduced fitness tariffs for employees in the revital centre across the street
- Basic/initial and continuing training programmes for employees
- High level of employee retention (reflected, among other things, in low fluctuation)
- job security
- Sustainable and responsible use of resources
- Photovoltaic system since 2009
- Conversion of lighting in the production halls to LED
- Conversion to machines with frequency- controlled motors
- No use of environmentally harmful oils and/or substances in production
With Lederer Elastic-Yarns
Foundation of the headquarter
of the production areas
Extension by plant 3 in
Coyarn in Haag (CH)